Saturday, March 03, 2007

Naked Principal Found With Sex Toys Watching Gay Porn In Office

EWWWWWW! The headline says it all.

As authorities stormed into a middle school office to arrest an alleged meth-dealing principal inside, they found an even more surprising scene inside.

Sources said 50-year-old John Acerra, of Allentown, was naked and watching gay pornography when they arrived at Nitschmann Middle School in Bethlehem to arrest him on Tuesday.

Acerra also had sex toys, drugs, cash and a pipe in his school office when authorities stormed his office, the sources added.


I wonder if he will face the same fate as Ted Haggard. Will he go and pray away the gay?

I bet the trouble started with that first hit of a marijuana cigarette.

Seriously though, if you wanted to come up with a sordid, made-for-television, parent's-worst-nightmare scenario, could you do any better than a gay, sex-toy loving school principal dealing crystal meth out of his office? My imagination fails to come up with a more titillating scenario.

I wonder what kind of severance package he gets. I hope that my man is right when he said, "Let's hope it's at the neck."

No comments: