Stress is overwhelming me at the moment and I feel like taking out my rage on puppies and kittens. Luckily for the small adorable creatures, I took a couple of Torey Hayden's books out of the library and I started reading them. Hayden is a special education teacher that had some interesting adventures with her students. After reading the first few chapters of one of her books, I feel so much better about everything. Her only flaw is calling her EA an aide *wince*. At any rate, I am much too stressed out to come up with anything coherent and intelligent but the drug war news is overflowing with very linkable items.
Bong hits 4 jesus is in the US Supreme Court this week. Peter is the go-to guy for analysis on this important case.
Another story that caught my interest this week is the reefer madness in The Independant. Thehim has more on this as well as the Transform Drug Policy Foundation and Stop the Drug War. Looks like I better update my blogroll. For those of you too lazy to read all that I have a simple mathematical formula to explain the article in The Independent:
Skunk = B.C. Bud
Any questions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment