Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Random Bloopers aka Link Dump

First we have a pedophiles' dream, as a group of school boys were required to strip naked for a drug test in Australia. We also have a great repudiation of the validity of drug testing at Scientific American. Apparently, drug testing is ineffective! Drug users are able to cheat and prescription drug users are wrongfully branded as drug abusers. This just in, scientists claim drug testing is BULLSHIT! Read it for yourself. Shocking, I know.

Stephen Glauser emailed me pics of my dream house. If I owned that place, I could live out my dream of prancing naked through a field (or greenhouse) full of cannabis plants. Thanks Stephen!

As I was browsing OnMarijuana I stumbled on these delightful reasons not to get high via NinjaPirate. For the record, NinjaPirate is full of it.

I was also quite amused by this story in the Denver Post about a mayor that won an election because a felon was allowed to vote. The felon turned out to be the mayor's son. Sometimes crime does pay. Mwahahahaha!!!!

Finally, we have the story of medical marijuana being signed into law in New Mexico by Bill Richardson, a long shot Democratic presidential candidate.

No comments: