From the Drug War blogosphere I bring you this excellent post by Radley Balko that refutes one of the most popular arguments of the drug warriors: But if we legalize drugs, more people will use drugs. And drugs are bad, you shouldn't use drugs!
I have to admit that I am finding the drug war difficult to blog about because there is just so much bad news today. Obviously I am reffering to the Virginia Tech shooting. I found a very moving personal account of the tragedy via Pharyngula. It made me teary to read that. I am also extremely pissed off about the fact that the partial-birth abortion ban was upheld in the Supreme Court in a 5-4 decision. I guess that is what happens when a bunch of old, honky, males decide to act as the uterus police.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment