Hitler is to Mein Kampf as Michelle Malkin is to the John Doe Manifesto. I am not sure what is the most disturbing aspect of her unhinged rant. Could it be her promise to prevent American schoolchildren from being indoctrinated into Sharia law? Or was it her promise to teach all Americans to fear brown people as much as she does? I really can't decide. With heavy doses of blatant racism and her promise to turn America into 1984, with children acting as junior spies against their parents and internment camps for non-conformists, the woman practically parodies herself. How could Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart make that seem any worse?
This kind of hateful rhetoric should no longer surprise me. But I am rather shocked and disturbed by how much support she gets. Why are so many people buying it? Go and read the commenters. They really believe that "Democrats" are the biggest threat to national security and are inviting terrorists to blow up America! What the hell is wrong with people? *cough* Soviet Union, East Germany, Berlin Wall *cough*
Saskboy has more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment