Sunday, March 11, 2007

Reefer madness quiz

I made a quiz that tests your level of reefer madness. It is my first go at quiz making and I will admit right now that I made some errors in making my quiz and I highly doubt that you can get a very high score. If you can find the errors on my quiz I will send you a cookie. A very special cookie.

Here is the link to my reefer madness quiz.

And this is my embarassingly bad score. Apparently I am suffering from reefer madness. This is terrible!

35% reefer madness!
 

You are suffering from a mild form of reefer madness. But don't fret, you have a mild case that can easily be treated by a trip through the drug reform blogophere. Make sure to stop by my web-site to educate yourself.

www.blamethedrugwar.blogspot.com

*Yes, this is shameless linksturbation but what are you going to do?

Do you suffer from reefer madness?
Make Your Own Quiz

No comments: