Monday, January 01, 2007

Moderating Policy

Unless your comment is about how much you love me and how much I rule, I will probably delete your post. Unless, of course, your comment is stupid enough to be mocked, in which case I will be happy to do so. Mocking people on the internet is my favorite hobby, next to trying to teach my kids' parrot to say "Shut up Bird!" Since this is my blog I will probably try to make you look as stupid as possible. Don't say I didn't warn you.

I will also be updating this uber-scientific policy when the urge strikes me.

And just to show you what an amazingly awesome and fair person I am, I will include a picture of the bird in question.



Isn't he just the cutest thing you have ever seen?

Also, feel free to send fan mail, hate mail, post suggestions, a list of my typos, drug war related news, free samples of weed from your garden or anything else that strikes your fancy here. In the interests of science I will use myself as a guinea pig to test the potency and quality of the weed in question. Anything for my fans! I have a wide variety of interests and I welcome and respond to all emails that I get.

I would also like to thank you for taking the time to read my little blog. Your interest in the War on Some Drugs is commendable. Feel free to read the links in my side bar and learn as much about the history behind the prohibition of drugs as you possibly can. It is a history marred by yellow journalism, pseudo-science, the denial of the humanity of drug users and the justification of a long list of civil rights violations that is rather mind-boggling. Happy blogging!

No comments: