Thursday, January 25, 2007

Link Time

I got nothing today. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

Ryan Grim over at The Politico reports on the vandalism committed against the Wikipedia entry for the National Institutes of Drug Abuse. You would think that having lies and bullshit propaganda on web sites paid for and maintained by the US taxpayer would be enough. But no, they must spread their bias to an online user-created encyclopedia.

From Grits for Breakfast I read a headline I thought I would never see, GOP Doctor Files Needle Exchange Bill in Senate. This is from the same state that banned dildos. Incidentally, why are there so many great bloggers in Austin? It must be something in the water.

Last but not least, we have state-sponsored kidnapping happening in Alberta. The children were saved and we can all sleep better. It is much better to kidnap children than to deal with the cause of grow-ops. You know, the fact that growing weed is an easy way to make money due to the black market. I know if I was on welfare the temptation of easy bucks from running a grow-op would be hard to resist.

No comments: