Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Years!

Instead of writing something uplifting I have decided to link a bunch of crap that made me laugh, cry and swear.

Jesus General roxorz my boxorz. Go and find yourself a Hannicatch Pronto! Also go and read some man-hate from my favorite femi-nazi. She turns man-hating into an art form and that is why I love her so much. Penis Police! Good one Twisty!

Also, here is an article that gives us one more reason to hate Nixon.

My New Years' resolutions read as follows:

-to update this blog every day, even if it is only links to junk on the internet.
-to go out and interact with adults more often. (That will be tough.)
-to continue to annoy the hell out of people by acting ignorant when they ask me if I have gotten a ring yet. "Ring? What kind of ring? A phone call, a cock ring, ring around the rosy? What are you babbling about?"
-to learn some html so my layout will stop sucking and I can learn to ping people with trackback.

My next post will be my moderating policy. Don't worry, it will be short, sweet and to the point. I know that since nobody actually reads this blog or writes comments that it may seem unnecessary. But you never know when some large blog may decide to link me and a swarm of knuckle-dragging pinheads will pollute my little blog with hate and dumbassery.

No comments: