The police busts are working! All the pot sellers are giving up and getting real jobs. Also, the cops arrested the parents and girlfriend of the Winnipeg shooter after discovering 3.15 kgs of marijuana in the home.
Looks like I have to get a new cause, seeing as I was totally wrong! The police were right to raid that house THERE WAS 3.15 kgs of merry-jooo-wanna in the house! They did absolutely no wrong! The cops are winning the war on some drugs. I better shut down this blog, hide my head in shame and blog about my pets instead.
Friday, December 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wonder how true that story about marijuana dealers being shut down in Banff and Canmore is.
I would be willing to bet that if it is true, that it will result in less tourism, too, since the snow boarding crowd and others will go somewhere where they are more welcome.
I also believe it likely that even if it was true for a little while, people would just be more discreet and start up again real soon.
Post a Comment