I'm almost sorry that I called Barry Cooper an asshole and that a google search of "Barry Cooper is an asshole" points to my little blog. I wasn't angered by his advice so much as I was angered at his accusing Loretta Nall of being jealous of men. Such sexism should be called out as often and as loudly as possible. Anyway, in case Mr. Cooper reads this, consider this an olive branch. Just make sure not to bring wee-wees and hoo-has into a serious debate ever again.
The debate over his video has been a very enlightening one and reading all these reviews has been a very educational experience for me. I have never even had a traffic ticket so all this is new to me. I have always made it a policy to never, ever drive around with weed in my car so that if I ever was stopped, I would have nothing to fear. But everybody should read these posts. One from Scott Morgan at Flex Your Rights that proposes some additions that should be made to Barry Cooper's video. Barry Cooper responds in the comments. There is more from Mark Draughn at WindyPundit.
Cooper is doing a great job of responding to the concerns put forth by drug policy reformers and that is wonderful to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment