Saturday, October 14, 2006

Canada Troops Battle 10-foot Afghan Marijuana Plants

From CannabisCulture

The brave soldiers faced a ten-foot foe that they just could not conquer. The Taliban fighters took cover in a forest of ten-foot marijuana plants. Our brave boys attempted burning the plants, with predictable and hilarious results.


"A couple of brown plants on the edges of some of those (forests) did catch on fire. But a section of soldiers that was downwind from that had some ill effects and decided that was probably not the right course of action," Hillier said dryly.

One soldier told him later: "Sir, three years ago before I joined the army, I never thought I'd say 'That damn marijuana'."


I should "Support Our Troops" by sending those boys some Twinkies and Cheet-os. I doubt very much fighting happened that day. I know I would have shoved a few handfuls of bud in my pockets. Nothing better than Afghani. Mmmmmmmmmmm.

No comments: