Sunday, January 06, 2008

Sex, Drugs and Bad Manners

I went and checked SmallDeadAnimals, out of boredom, and discovered a delightful, but definitely NSFW blog called "One D At A Time". The blog made the rounds on message boards and blogs because the author held a huge party featuring drinking and debauchery and her house became trashed and destroyed. She asked the party participants to help her out and send her a few dollars to help pay for the damage.

I find it hysterical, the way that everybody is calling her names, and the way that Tracy Egan just does not care what anybody thinks of her. While I am way too straight-laced to ever live her kind of life, being a straight-laced mom of two who can barely handle a whole beer all by herself, I have to admire anybody that is as refreshingly honest as she is. I will be checking up on her and laughing myself silly.

No comments: