THE Prince of Wales will today open the only public garden in Britain to be allowed to grow cannabis.
The Prince will officially open the second phase of The Alnwick Garden, in Alnwick, Northumberland, which includes the UK's only public poison garden, growing plants such as cannabis and coca under lock and key.
I resent these jerks that are calling this a "poison" garden. In a sane world this would be the garden of wonderful, healing medicine. And it wouldn't be restricted to
Prince Charles spent $82.4 million US (or Canadian, take that economy!) on this garden. How much do a few fluorescent lights in a closet and some 'ponics cost anyway? I could have dug that out of the back of my closet and had Charles hooked up in no time.
Here is a link to some pics of the garden. I didn't see any pot plants anywhere, so I am very disappointed.
No comments:
Post a Comment