I watched this show when it first played a few months ago and they are playing it again. I sure hope he doesn't get extradited. If he does, we might as well forget about this whole notion that we Canadians have that we have a sovereign nation. We are not as soft on drugs as the world thinks. We are very slowly moving in the right direction towards repealing prohibition. But it has been a slow process and the government has dragged its' heels every step of the way.
Marc's extradition will be a horrible tragedy. I just hope that it doesn't happen but I am very pessimistic about the whole thing. He could spend the rest of his life in jail as a "drug dealer" for selling seeds to Americans. In Canada, nobody has been given more than a slap on the wrist for selling seeds. And Marc did it openly for years! He even paid taxes to Revenue Canada on all the money that he made.
Anyway, if anybody out there is actualy reading this shitty blog, go check it out this sunday night on CBS news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment