Monday, September 11, 2006

The DEA are meddling in politics.

Big surprise, that the US DEA has taken it upon themselves to meddle in state politics. A ballot initiative to make the possession of one ounce of marijuana legal for adults over the age of 21 in the state of Colorado is being challenged by the DEA. The DEA is forming the “Colorado’s Marijuana Information Committee” which will probably tell everybody the truth about marijuana. I wonder if they will ever find a campaign manager. I find it soooo funny the way that this tactic has backfired on them and all the deep doo-doo they have managed to step in. The local media has responded with editorials telling the DEA to stay out of state politics. I sure hope this initiative passes. We need all the victories in the war on the war on drugs that we can get. Did that make any sense?

No comments: