Monday, May 14, 2007

How-to Harass Potheads

In case you haven't seen this by now, go ahead and enjoy. Take note of the terrible quality of the marijuana smoked in this film. That bag is 90% stems and leaves. I guess the cops were only good at confiscating the absolute bottom-of-the-barrel shwag. And hey, did you know that seeds will explode if they are set on fire? I really had no idea. I always pick the seeds out BEFORE rolling the joint. Now I feel like getting some hemp seeds and setting them ablaze to see if they will explode.

I think my favorite part of this propaganda film, aside from the expected pronouncements of doom and gloom on pot-smokers the world over, was the knowledge that police officers don't check the inside of saran wrap rolls or vacuum cleaner bags. Those hiding places are safe for now!

No comments: