It's true because Feministing says so.
Seriously, I think that everything that we do to fight patriarchy, whether it's volunteering for clinic defense or trying to end the drug war is a feminist act. But picking up the bong? I don't know about that. The real question is this: Is the drug policy reform movement feminist?
Why of course it's feminist! Just take a look at the latest issue of High Times. That's almost as feminist as pole dancing.
I saw the article in The Stranger and I was going to ignore it simply because the pointless stereotypes about pot-users seemed to stupid to argue against. Male users are cuddly and adorable, just like that miserable tool from Knocked Up. Female users don't want to be stigmatized as lazy. I've seen it all before. All I know is that women in pot culture are just like women everywhere. We are there to be seen and not heard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment